Why Composite Decking?
- Variety – Composite decking comes in many colors and textures mimicking the natural beauty of wood – without the maintenance!
- Low Maintenance – With a composite deck, there’s no need for yearly sanding, staining, sealing, or painting – keeping down costs in the long run and providing you more time to enjoy your deck instead of having to work on it.
- Long Lasting Quality – Because it is resistant to bugs, mold, and mildew and won’t splinter, warp, rot, or crack like wood a composite deck will stand the tests of time.
- Warranty Confidence – And with 25+ year limited warranties you can rest assured your investment will provide security and pleasure for many years to come. Many warranties are transferable, too.
- Eco Friendly Choices – Composite decking is made up of recycled materials (think plastic bags, plastic milk jugs, and sawdust) making it not only an asset to your home, but an asset to the environment.
- Safety – Due to the makeup of composite decking it burns at a higher temperature than wood, meaning that the product meets (or even exceeds) strict building codes.
- Beauty – Composite decking comes in boards as long as 20’ (meaning fewer end joints) and is perfect for mixing and matching with other materials like iron, vinyl, Alumi-Guard, or even wood – or for making everything match, since every piece you’ll need is made in identical colors and the same sturdy composite material.
- Peace of Mind – Feel free to really use your deck! It’s stain resistant, with minimal to no fading, and light scratches even blend in over time. This is a space for living.
- Value – These products combined with our years of experience installing composites won’t only improve the look and feel of your home, they’ll improve the value of it too.